We require two Contract Managers to join our Contracts Operations team. You will be field based and will be ideally located to cover either the South West or South East of England. The role is responsible for controlling and managing all aspects of our live sites from pre-start meetings, check measure surveys and installation, to product and delivery checks and aftercare/customer care.
Applicants for the South West role will be located ideally on the M4 Corridor, preferably between Reading and Bristol.
Applicants for the South East role will be located ideally within 50 miles of NE London.
Only applicants with demonstrable Contract Management experience in the kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom industry within the contracts sector will be considered.
THE ROLE is responsible for controlling all aspects of kitchen installations on our developer’s live sites and includes:
- Undertaking pre-start on-site meetings with the installation contractor.
- Assisting management in producing and providing site specific Health and Safety, COSHH and Risk Assessment documentation.
- Pre-ordering/delivering site surveys including checking service positions, photos, delivery access and confirming plot(s) ready for installation.
- Assisting the design team with any site issues that may arise and liaising on design changes.
- Managing site plot call-offs, delivery and installations.
- On-site delivery inspections including delivery efficiency, accessibility and ensuring site Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- On-site installation inspections including quality/remedial reporting and control.
- Ensuring that the fitters have support on site from Omega, including delivering/installing minor remedial items to help reduce the remedial fit costs.
- Regular site visits and liaising with the site management, and offering our client a high level of support.
- Supporting site showroom sales staff with product training and literature as required.
- Producing all field related reports for distribution to the contracts department.
APPLICANTS for the role must have a proven track record of achievement in managing and/or the coordination of contract kitchen installations or a similar technical contracts construction vocation. You will have a sound knowledge and practical appreciation of the design and fitting of kitchens including understanding CAD plans, measuring, installation, site procedures and requirements. You must be confident, assertive and possess the ability to assess a situation and react swiftly to resolve issues efficiently and in the most cost effective manner to the business. You must be able to work on your own initiative, manage your diary effectively and under pressure. In addition you must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to use mobile platforms to access our customer relationship management system. Candidates must have working knowledge of current HSE regulations and have previous experience of firm commercial contracts and Site Management practice.
A full driving licence is required as the role requires extensive travelling within your own area and will also require national travel and overnight stays on occasions.
ON OFFER is an attractive basic salary plus an excellent benefits package, including a fully expensed company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, PHI cover and staff discounts.